Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Yarn love and getting from here to there...


ZEN is learning, at a young age, to embrace and love yarn. Perhaps this is her way of asking me to knit her a pair of socks?

In other knitting news... I cast on the cover sweater from Lace Style. I am using T3 Weavers Alpaca, and I am enjoying the pattern (simple feather and fan) so far. I think it will knit up quick, but I have to shift focus to my Christmas knitting, so it won't be done as quickly as I might like. Here's my swatch and progress.



This week's blog stalking assignment was to show how we get from here to there. I don't have any pictures of my cars, but I drive either a Blue Honda Accord or a Black VW Passat Wagon. If I'm lucky, I get to drive the Passat, which means there's a good chance I have company. That always makes for a better ride!



On a final note, Nat read my last blog entry. He has zero faith that I will finish his sweater. Such doubt, and it's only October!

4 comments:

Jill said...

ZEN is precious and darling... but you already knew that. And Nat needs to keep the faith.

Eryn said...

You've got to encourage yarn love at an early age....

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Could that baby BE any cuter?

Niki said...

How sweet is she? My lil one likes to lay his head on anything that I am knitting on my lap, they know mommy loves it, so it must be good:)